Sunday, November 15, 2009

She Blinded Me with Science

That night, while Novio was taking a late bath, he heard a faint voice calling his name. The voice was telling him to put on his tuxedo. Novio knew the voice. It was his old teddy bear..

...Hubbard!

Novio did as Hubbard instructed. He donned his black tuxedo and then entered the bedroom where Ruby was sleeping.

"What's that Hubbard? You want me to get into the bed with Ruby?"

"I don't think I'm supposed to do that, Hubbard........

...what...?

.....well of course I think she's pretty...."

"I'll just lay down here on top of the covers."

"What, Hubbard...? You want me to get under the covers...?

Next: Sharp Dressed Man

6 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

    *moar screams*

    O.O

    ReplyDelete
  2. No new updates for a while :(
    Sorry if you don't have time, I was just wondering if you were thinking nobody likes this anymore. NOT TRUE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the delay, guys. It seems like I've got too much on my plate at the moment to update TFM regularly. I will try to squeeze in updates when I can, though. Thank you so much for your interest and for your patience!! You guys rock!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!