Friday, November 6, 2009

Sunshine Day

Ruby was quite shaken up by her vision of Rhea in distress.

She walked back into the house and whipped herself up a large batch of Tom Collins.

"I don't know where they are, Bro, and I certainly don't have any idea how to bring them back. Want a cocktail?"

Bro decided to pass on the cocktail and went to bed. Ruby downed her Tom Collins and joined him, but she was far too wired to sleep. She tossed and turned for a bit. But when she saw that the sun was beginning to rise, she decided to get up, take a shower, and start the day.

That is why she was the only one up when there came a quiet tapping at the front door.

A strange boy was standing outside.

"Good morning, kid. You're up awfully early. Is there something I can help you with?"

"Is Hera here? I'm supposed to stay here."

"You're supposed to stay here? Who are you?"

"I'm Cousin Oliver."

Next: OK Computer

7 comments:

  1. I don't really have abything to say, except I like reading your blog and don't stop making them (other people said this before but oh well)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Emily! I really do appreciate when people take the time to comment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ACK! Not Cousin Oliverrrrr!!!! Noooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creepy kid. People are reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cousin Oliver..... possible psychopath boy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, not Cousin Oliver! He murders tv shows, he better not kill this blog!

    Did you make him or download him, because he looks just like the kid who played Oliver on Brady Bunch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. SuperSimGirl, I made him myself. I could not find the right hair. But think I got sort of close. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!