Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pour Some Sugar on Me

Papa finally 'fessed up to Mama about his altercation with the neighbors and how it led to him spending a few nights in the county lock-up.

He vowed to make things right with the neighbors by inviting them to a pool party. Mama was confused because the Martian family did not have a swimming pool. But she thought it best not to provoke him with more questions.

In addition to the neighbors across the street, Papa invited a few other people, including the attractive, blond-haired, female plumber.

At one point, Papa managed to get her alone in the kitchen. He took the opportunity to assail her with suggestive cooking innuendos.

The plumber tactfully explained to Papa that she had never cooked with a partner before and that she was saving all of her cooking skills for marriage.

All in all, the pool party with no pool was kind of a flop.

The only excitement was when Mama walked in on Bro teaching Lisa mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.

Next: Jukebox Hero

6 comments:

  1. I'm saving all my cooking skills for marriage too! Oh wait...I AM married and I still don't cook. Nevermind...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love this!
    It's so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should have saved my cooking skills for marriage...

    ReplyDelete
  4. "... suggestive cooking innuendos ..." LOL!!!

    I love how you interpret what they are saying and feeling, Dave! And by this time I'm hooked.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!