Thursday, August 6, 2009

"Danger, Will Robinson!"

"I've been back in the crypt.", Baby admitted.

"Please tell me you are joking."

"I had to, Bro. I had to at least try to find out more about those terrible premonitions. Maybe there was something we could do to protect ourselves."

"This time I managed to keep from totally losing it. You won't believe what I found. There is a huge network of tunnels down there!"

"And Bro, there was something alive down there with me. I couldn't see it. But I could feel it. And I could tell that it was not a threat to me. It was trying to help me, to warn me about something by showing me mental images."

"What did you see?"

"It was those damned men in black that are always lurking around in the shadows. Only I had the strong impression that they were through with just lurking. Something has triggered them and they are on the move."

After dinner, they told the whole story to Mama. Mama listened intently.

Then Mama sighed and said, "Dammit. I really have to get to lab right now. But we need to talk. Your father and I need to fill you both in on some important details regarding our flight from Mars. " She bit her lip as she looked from Baby to Bro. Then she said, "Lock the door behind me. We'll talk about this tomorrow."

Mama left in a cab and they locked the door behind her. When Baby and Bro were getting ready for bed, they were startled by a bloodcurdling scream . It seemed to come from the back yard. Bro ran to the window, but it was too dark to make anything out. He looked at the locked door. Then he looked at Baby. A second later they were both outside running around the house.

What they saw lying on the ground, froze them both in their tracks.

Next: When the Bullet Hits the Bone

4 comments:

  1. Argh, what a cliffhanger! I am SO subscribed to your feed, Dave. Can't wait for the next instalment. =)

    Not knowing Sims *at all* and based on what I've learned from Alice & Kev, too, I am guessing that this requires some effort, especially colouring in the scenes with so much storyline. Really grand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg ! Make another one ! I have to know what happens next! Theyy are so goood x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, i can't wait for the next part :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!