Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just Because You're Paranoid...

When Bro got home the next day, he was exhausted. He and Lisa had not got much sleep the night before. No sooner had he laid down on the couch, than Bro was fast asleep.

But Lisa felt happy and energized after their special night. She decided to go for a jog.

Unfortunately, the route she took brought her right by the crazy, homeless man. When he saw her, he shouted, "You better run, Girlie-girl! Run far away from that GREENSKIN ALIEN!!!"

She knew she should have just kept jogging. But she found the absurdity of his statement exasperating. She stopped and looked the man straight in the eye. "My boyfriend is not an alien.", she said.

"I know! I know!", he shouted. "He's a martian/human hybrid! Close enough! I was there on Mars! I worked on the project! I should know!"

"Ohh... okay. I see. Well I should really get back to my run now...", she said, stepping back toward the sidewalk.

"Oh so you don't believe me! Another brainwashed drone! I was there, cupcake! I had to suffer the insanity of being near their invasive, psychic, auras! I know what I'm talking about!"

"Um...", said Lisa as she looked around helplessly.

"Why do you think we had to stop the project and exterminate all the hybrids??? It was too dangerous!!! We had to burn the facility and destroy the evidence! And even then, some of those alien bastards still managed to escape and make it to earth!!!"

"But the Agents will deal with them soon enough.", he spat. "The Agents are not about to let that nasty, alien, DNA infect the human population. No way! And believe me, you don't want to be around when the Agents show up!"

Meanwhile, while Lisa was trying to politely extricate herself from her conversation with the crazy man, a very agitated Baby was waking Bro up from his nap.

"Oh my God, Bro. You are SO not going to believe this..."

_______________________________________________

This episode had a couple of guest stars from another story blog. The blog is, "Alice and Kev", by Robin Burkinshaw, and the characters are Kev and his daughter, Alice. Robin has done an outstanding job with his story blog and he was kind enough to upload his characters to the net so that other players of The Sims 3 can download thim into their own games. That is how they found their way into, "Teenagers from Mars". If you have not read it yet, give yourself a treat and go over and experience "Alice and Kev" for yourself.
___________________________________________________________

Next: "Danger, Will Robinson!"

2 comments:

  1. Love how Kev has (perhaps) a reason why he's such damaged goods.

    And how he's the only one who can see their green skins! I did wonder how they mingled with the rest of suburbia without sending people running!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!