Thursday, August 13, 2009

Short Hiatus


TEENAGERS FROM MARS is going to be going on a brief hiatus until Tuesday, September 1, 2009. My wife and I had our much beloved, oldest dog, Gracie, pass on today. She was the sweetest most adoring dog. We will miss her very much.

Also, we have been planning a vacation for next week. So I am going to take a break from doing TFM from now until we get back from our vacation. I apologize for the break in the action. I look forward very much to continuing the adventure when I return. Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and for all of your nice comments. See you in a couple weeks. -Dave

Next: Machinima Music Video

9 comments:

  1. My condolences. Our pets are like our children.

    I am enjoying the story, have a great vacation and we look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the break, and be comforted for your Gracie, Dave.

    Looking forward to having you and this riveting story return again! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Les and Pippa, for your kind thoughts and words of comfort. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so sorry about your dog! I would cry so much if mine died :(
    Have a nice holiday though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dave,

    Sorry to hear about your loss.

    Enjoy your time with your family. We'll be here when you get back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very sorry for your loss. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!