Monday, October 12, 2009

Beat It

"'CAUSE THIS IS THRILLER, THRILLER NIGHT. AND NO ONE'S GONNA SAVE YOU FROM THE BEAST ABOUT TO STRIKE..."

"You listen to me you maleficent, moonwalking, manifestation! This is my house and you are not welcome here, even if you were the King of Pop!!!"

"Were the King of Pop??? Excuse me, Miss Thing, but I am still the King of Pop, thank you very much. And now that I'm dead, I am also the self-proclaimed, King of Death! So you best be watching your tone with me, Sweetums."

"I know you didn't just tell me to watch my tone in my own house." Rhea said, "And you're about to watch my foot in your ass!!!"

"Oh no," thought Ruby as she stumbled upon the disembodied drama developing in the living room. "This is all my fault. Shit."

______________________________________________
Thriller, lyrics by Rod Temperton

Next: Bad

6 comments:

  1. just read it all up till now! nice! cant wait for more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self Proclaimed King of Death? =P He wishes. What makes him so Death King-ish anyway? I doubt his death skillz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You listen to me you maleficent, moonwalking, manifestation!" - that's pretty funny. lol!

    By the way, I just found your blog the other day, and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous, Thanks for taking the time to read it all. That must have taken a while. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

    Ruby, I had a feeling you would. Considering your close relationship with the Grim Reaper and all.

    Thank you very much Emily! I'm glad you like it and I appreciate the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too just found this blog and read it all the way through! It's great! Keep up the fantastic work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!