Thursday, October 1, 2009

SOS

After a few more hours hiking overland, the kids finally came out of the hills and down into an unfamiliar farming community. Everybody was tired and irritable and they argued over what they should do next.

Then Ruby had a realization.

"Oh my god. I recognize this place. This is Riverview. I've been here before. I have friends who live in this town."

"My friends, Rhea and Hera live here. And they would totally let us stay with them. They've been bugging me to come see their new house since last May."

So the tired teens followed Ruby as she led them to the home of her friends.

Everyone was quite relieved when Ruby's friends welcomed the motley crew with open arms. Thank God, they had a place to rest their weary bones, at least for a little while.

____________________________________________________
This episode introduces two sims which were modeled by talented content artists, and posted at ModtheSims.info

Hermione by Nyn
and
Robyn Rihanna Fenty by Flajko

____________________________________________________

Next: Disturbia

4 comments:

  1. Nice way to change locations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Em Gee Iz Hermione and Rihanna!!!

    XD

    I love this blog just to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you title the chapters, Satisfaction, Ob La Di Ob La Da, ONe way or another, I'll be waiting for Stairway to heaven next :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!