Friday, October 16, 2009

Off the Wall

Ruby and Michael just stood there glaring at each other. Then Michael broke the silence.

"I don't really care how I got here. Now that I'm here, I'm stayin'. And there's nothing a little witchie-poo like you can do about it. Naah-naah. Wee-hee!"

"You are most definitely not staying here!" said Rhea "I don't even like your damn music!"

"Now you're just being ignorant. The King of Pop is loved by all. And now I'm the King of Death too. That makes me a Double King. Double King does as he pleases. Double King ain't goin' nowhere!"

With all the shouting, it wasn't long before everyone was up and out in the living room.

After appraising the situation, Baby turned to Wrill. "Honey, I hate to say it, but I think that your psychic energy is our only hope for getting Michael Jackson out of the house."

Wrill was a bit nervous about using his repressed psychic energy in this way, especially on a friggin' ghost. But he couldn't think of a better idea.

So Wrill concentrated and then relaxed the mental walls he had built around his psychic aura. Immediately, a shrill, high pitched, whine split the air. Michael Jackson's ghost stumbled back against the kitchen counter.

Then Wrill clenched his teeth and a shock-wave burst outward from his forehead, violently jiggling every molecule in the house!

Next: Never Can Say Goodbye

5 comments:

  1. Pfft, Michael Jackson thinks he's all that and a bag of chips now?

    I has no love for him. And he is no king.

    Yay, Wrill, kill the "Double King" (pfft)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha loved the 'wee-hee' at the end of Michael Jackson's line! Made me laugh. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Yeah, well it just happened to work out that the South Park guys decided to do a Michael Jackson Ghost thing at the same time that I was doing this one. So I decided to throw in the "Wee Hee" and the "That's ignorant" bits as a little homage to Trey Parker and Matt Stone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "violently jiggling every molecule in the house!" That sounds like it's not going to just affect the ghost...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good observation, Emily! I wonder what's going to happen next...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!