Saturday, October 31, 2009

So Far Away

"What the hell did you do to Hera and Rhea?" demanded Novio. "I may have pissed them off, but at least I didn't zap them to another dimension!"

Wrill ignored Novio and turned to Ruby. "I am so sorry about your friends, Ruby. I don't know what to say. I don't even know exactly what happened here. I was just focused on sending Michael Jackson's Ghost as far away as possible. Clearly I don't have control over this power"

Wrill felt incredibly guilty.

Baby suggested they all sit down over a late night snack of grilled cheese sandwiches and discuss what happens next.

"Wrill's psychic energy is like fire, a useful tool if it is understood and controlled, but very dangerous if it is not. I don't think we dare use it right now to try and bring back Hera and Rhea."

"But we've got to try to find them." said Ruby.

"I've got it!" said Wrill.

"What? ...a lightbulb?" said Baby.

"No, an idea!!!"

Next: Connect the Dots

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting!