Thursday, September 3, 2009

Can't Get No Satisfaction

Although she knew it would probaby upset him, Mama decided that she had to tell Bro about the mysterious girl that Ruby and Wrill had seen in the cemetery the night before.

She was right to be concerned. Bro did not take the news well. He was furious that no one had told him sooner. He jumped up and made for the front door.

That's when Dr. Noory stepped in.

"You can't go after her, Bro."

"Who are you to tell me I can't go after her?" Bro yelled. "You're not my father!"

"No, but I care very much about the safety of you and your family and I'm not going to let you go racing out of here in an emotional state! You're likely to lead the damned Agents right to our doorstep!"

Dr. Noory had a point. But if Lisa might still be alive...
He had to think.

Next: Season of the Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting!