Thursday, September 24, 2009

I've Got the Power

Baby could not believe what happened next. Wrill stood back up and began talking to the MIBS. As he talked he began to glow and the MIBS began to shake. All of a sudden, both of the men in black ran off in random directions.

By the time Baby ran over to Wrill, he had stopped glowing and he was holding a key in his hand.

"What happened, Wrill?"

"It's my psychic aura. Now that I have learned to repress it, it seems I can also focus it and release just a little at a time in a controlled way. I just ordered the MIBS to give me the key to the building and then I blasted them with a wave of panic"

Baby grabbed the key and unlocked the door. They ran into the building and there was Bro looking pale and shaken but all in one piece!

Unfortunately, he was trapped behind 4 inches of reinforced glass.

"It's okay." said Wrill. "I think I can do this. Brace yourselves!"

Wrill raised his hands and the entire world seemed to ripple. Baby felt sick to her stomach.

Bro felt like his body was disintegrating into pure light energy.

Suddenly, there was a blinding flash and then... WHAM!!!
The three of them were all standing outside of the building.

"Woah!" said Bro. "You've been practicing!!!"

Baby gave her brother a great big hug.

"Yes he has. Now let's go home!" she said.

Next: Over Hill, Over Dale

2 comments:

  1. I love the expression on Wrill's face in the last pic as Bro's smell fog wafts towards him... XD
    Get that boy a shower.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!