Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The Needle and the Damage Done

Ruby found Wrill at the breakfast table when she got up. He seemed unusually quiet.

"Is something the matter, Wrill?", she asked.

"I don't want to talk about it."

Ruby sat quiet for a moment.

Then she said, "You know, it's supposed to help if you talk about it!"

Just then, Bro and Novio walked into the room, so Ruby decided to drop it.

Later, over a game of chess, Bro told Baby about his ghostly encounter the night before.

"The weirdest part" he said, "was that the ghost looked almost like a skinny version of Papa."

"DAMMIT!" shouted Wrill, as he fell on the treadmill for the third time. "I've had it with these damned drugs of Dr. Noory's!!! They are making me so damned weak!!!"

Bro suggested to Wrill that maybe he could taper himself off of the drugs and learn to control his powerful, radiating, psychic aura with willpower.

"I've got to do something." said Wrill. "These meds are killing me."

Next: We Are Family

3 comments:

  1. Do I ever wear clothes?

    Great update, BTW.

    And, is it just me, or is Novio checking Bro out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I didn't realise Wrill was a teen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Ruby. Yes, it does look like Novio is checking Bro out. I hadn't noticed that. Eww.

    As for Sim Ruby's wardrobe, I usually let my sims make their own choices. And given a choice, most of them seem to enjoy wandering around in their skivvies in the morning. Not sure why...

    Abby, oh yeah. Wrill is most definitely an authentic Teenager from Mars. Accept no substitutes. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!