Monday, September 7, 2009

Papa Was a Rolling Moan

As Michael Jackson's ghost hovered over Ruby's sleeping form, the other ghost that she had summoned continued to wander around the property.

He walked right by Bro who was still awake because he had the munchies.

However, when the ghost grabbed a seat at the kitchen table and began chowing down, Bro found that he had lost his appetite.

When the ghost was done with his late night snack, he went back in search of Wrill who was still trying to calm down from their first encounter.

This time the ghost spoke. He apologized for scaring Wrill earlier.

"Some crazy dame put me up to it. I don't know why I listened to her. I don't even know where the hell I am or what I'm doing here. Last thing I remember, I was surfing Mr. Skin when ZAP!!! The next thing I know, I'm in this weird place, with this weird dame, and I'm looking like the winning contestant on a special Halloween episode of, The Biggest Loser. I know this must be a dream. But what a weird freakin' dream!"

Wrill just babbled quietly and tried not to pee himself twice in one evening. The ghost looked at him for a moment longer, then shook his head and floated off into the woods.

Just then, Bro wandered out onto the deck.

"Wrill, you're up. You're not going to believe this. A few minutes ago, I think I saw a ghost in front of the house!"

In the morning, Ruby awoke feeling great. She was completely oblivious to the fact that she had spent half the night with Michael Jackson's disembodied spirit floating around her bed.

But Ruby could be oblivious sometimes.

Next: The Needle and the Damage Done

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm...wondering what's up with Tom...er...Novio Loco playing with the horsie while thinking of Yetis? And on the floor in a tux? Something is seriously wrong with that guy.... ;)

    And what's with the pink bunnies? They seem to be staring staight at Mr. Loco. (Getting a strange shiver, especially since neither one of the bunnies is beating a drum, wearing shades, or keeps going and going....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! Yeah, sometimes you just need to go with the flow of what the Sims do on their own. Although Novio's actions made no sense whatsoever, the picture was too good not to use. Oblivious indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, a dead Michael Jackson watches me sleep, while Tom Cruise (okay, Novio Loco) sneaks into MY room to play with bunnies, thinking about Yetis?

    Also, in addition to the pink bunnies, Social Bunny is staring at him too, through the poster, by the looks of it.

    Also, I don't know why, but I feel really sorry for Bro. I don't think he should have to deal with this ghost crap. Poor guy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe he's wishing he had a Yeti to play with instead of the pony? My Little Yeti, new from Ronco!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!